Monday, July 30, 2012

Update on Baby No Name!

Today marks 30 weeks 4 days into this pregnancy! Unfortunately, Baby still has no name. We just cannot decide what to name her! Our top choices right now are:
*Annika Lee Jayne
*Adalee Jayne
*Oliva Jayne Lee

I'm praying we'll know what to name this little lady SOON! I hate not knowing what she'll be called. I feel like we're really cutting it close to D-Day!

She's measuring right on track.

She's VERY active! I remember my other children moving lots but this just seems like overkill!

She's most active at night, as were my other's, and she bounces from side to side!

My weight gain is insane!

I'm still anemic and exhausted!

I can't wait to meet her!

I'm so thankful to still be pregnant and not be having any issues with preterm labor. Praise God for a healthy pregnancy, Baby and Mama!

The older Brothers and Sister are often pointing at my belly button and saying something about Baby. They have no clue what's coming! I'm sure they'll all make great older siblings!

I can't wait to see how each of the older ones respond to Baby Girl! I'm especially looking forward to seeing Shaelyn be an older Sister!

I finished the Girls room and LOVE the way it looks! We added a brown rug with cute flowers today…I would spend all day in their room if I could! It's SO CUTE!!!

Our next check-up is in two and a half weeks and then we start going every two weeks! The closer the appointments get, the more real this starts to feel!

I've got Jury Duty and the State Fair to keep me busy in August. September brings birthday's for my MIL, SIL & BIL! And then Baby is due sometime in October! I am just so excited to meet this little one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment