Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Content in this pregnancy

Maybe I'm the only Mama who goes through a 4-5 week period, during pregnancy, that I just can't stand being pregnant. I'm not talking about the normal achey feeling - I'm talking about irrational thoughts of, "how can I get this Baby to be born…NOW". I seem to hit this point in each of my pregnancies and just cannot get out of the slump, no matter how hard I try. Thankfully I've finally passed that point and am now contentedly awaiting this little lady's arrival! Don't get me wrong, I'm still very uncomfortable and sore but finally have the mindset that Baby will come in God's perfect timing and when she's ready! As much as I am beyond excited to meet her, hold her, smell her and hear her little sounds, I am ok with waiting for her perfect delivery date! I'm trusting in God to bring her into this world when it's the best time!

I had my 37 week check up today and aside from some high blood pressure everything looks good! Baby is measuring big, which is typical of my kiddos, and is head down. Her heart rate was great. I've not dilated any further but it really doesn't matter. I know better than to let that get to me…thankfully! So we simply wait. We have our next appointment next Tuesday at 38 weeks.

My older kiddos are definitely ready for this Baby to come as well! Cobi keeps praying that God will bring Baby out!! I am anxious to see how they'll respond to her arrival. I guarantee that I'm going to sob like a Baby, pun intended, when I see my older children for the first time after this little lady is born. They're going to seem so huge and grown up. I'm sure it will be a whirlwind of emotions, especially considering this is our last Baby.

So as of right now we wait! We continue to pray for a safe and healthy delivery, Baby and Mama. We trust in God to work everything out for His glory and can't wait to praise Him for this perfect being in our arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment