Monday, July 23, 2012

Great Meal Idea!

I am fairly well known around these here parts for bringing meals to new Mama's quite often. My Husband some times calls me crazy since we rarely get a meal after a new Baby is born in our home. Regardless I love being able to bless someone, especially since I know how hard it can be to make a meal just a few days/weeks postpartum!

I'm always trying new recipes to find something that most people will like and that is easy enough for me to do with three children running around, pregnant myself and needing to also make dinner for my family. I think I finally found my go-to meal and I'm so excited to share it with you!!

I found it on Pinterest but there's no credit available so if you created this recipe comment below and I'll be sure to give you the credit! It's amazing and you deserve it!
4-6 Raw Chicken Breasts
4-6 Baking Potatoes, New Potatoes, Red Potatoes, your choice really
Green Beans - fresh or canned work fine. Broccoli was really yummy in this too!
1 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
1 Stick melted Butter or replace with Olive Oil/Coconut Oil

Preheat your oven to 350. Wash your chicken and place across the middle of your baking dish. Wash and cut up the potatoes into larger, yet bite sized, pieces. Place the potatoes on one side of the chicken. Wash and cut your Green Beans or Broccoli and place on the other side of the chicken. Sprinkle the Packet of Italian Dressing Mix over everything in the baking dish. Pour the melted butter or Olive Oil over everything. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are done! Super easy and SO YUMMY!!!

I forgot to take a picture the last time I made it but I will update with a picture once I make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment