Sunday, July 22, 2012

Grammar Disclaimer!

I always try to proof read my posts but the majority of the time I end up getting interrupted by somebody! So here is my disclaimer! I apologize in advance if I spell something wrong, add too many or don't add enough coma's, use the wrong words or even miss words. I try to make this as grammatically correct as possible but I'm only human! Thank you for being patient with me!

Photo Credit


If you see any grammatical or spelling errors that drive you nuts feel free to comment and I'll fix them as soon as possible! I know how hard it can be to read something that is spelled wrong or grammatically incorrect. It actually drives me nuts and can make it hard to focus on the rest of the article. So, again, I apologize in advance for any terrible mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment