Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bucket List!

I've never written a bucket list but, once again, I was inspired by Pinterest to create one! I haven't done any real searching for things to add to my list. I'm just going to get one started based on things we've always talked about wanting to do! Hopefully having a written bucket list will encourage us to actually do some of these things!
Photo Credit
Bucket List
* Go to FIJI
My Husband and I have always wanted to go to Fiji. We almost went on our honeymoon but ended up going to see family who were sick in California. We'll get there eventually, I'm hoping for our 10 year anniversary!

* Go to Australia
I had been going to go to Australia on a missions trip and ended up blowing out my knee and needing surgery. Ever since that failed trip I've always wanted to go back!

* Go on an African Safari
Ok, so this one isn't really my idea but my Husband's. He is always talking about going on an African safari so I hope somebody I can make that dream come true!

* Travel the U.S. in an RV
I have this crazy desire to load up my family in a nice RV and just drive around to every state in the U.S (obviously finding a way to get to Hawaii and Alaska). I really hope I can do this while my children are still school age so we can really immerse them in history!
Photo Credit

* Buy a Home
Seems like a fairly obvious choice…I hope some day soon this one gets checked off!

* Run a 5K
I plan on training for and running in my first 5K next June. I'm hopeful I can check this one off…although 8 months after having a baby and hating to run will make this one interesting!

* Plant a HUGE garden
I would love to plant a huge garden someday. Huge, as in, big enough to supply all of our fruit and vegetable needs for the year.
Photo Credit

This is a fairly short bucket list compared to what I've seen but it's just made up of things I've always wanted to do! I'll have to keep looking!

What's #1 on your bucket list?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment