Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stroller Setbacks...

After much debate, research, hemming & hawing - we finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a new Foundations Quad Stroller!

See, we had a quad stroller before that I used for Daycare. When I closed my Daycare we figured we wouldn't need the four seats anymore so we sold it. Shortly after we found out we were pregnant. Guess what? Yep, we need the four seats now.

Since I wear our Babies for the first 6-12 months
we thought we could get away with buying a Triple stroller instead of the quad, to save money. We ended up getting a Joovy Caboose Triple Sit & Stand Stroller. Unfortunately, the triple stroller we got is a beast & was hard for us to push. Maybe our kids are just too big? So we're selling that stroller.

The Foundations Quad Stroller I want is going to cost a pretty penny, small fortune, however you want to say it, it's EXPENSIVE! To pay for this stroller, while staying within our budget I need to sell the Triple Stroller & the Double Stroller we have stored in our garage. I'm praying they sell QUICKLY since this Baby Girl will be here soon!!!

I'm so frustrated that we sold the quad stroller in the first place. If we had just kept it we could be selling the triple and double strollers for profit…wait, we wouldn't have ever purchased the triple stroller so we'd be up that money and then we'd be able to sell the double for profit. Oh well, hind sight is 20/20. BUMMER!

Ever sold something and then want it back right away?

No comments:

Post a Comment