Monday, September 17, 2012

37 Weeks! Full-Term!

Ooffdah! Today marks 37 weeks into this pregnancy! We're now full-term so Baby can come anytime she is ready! I'm beyond done being pregnant but seriously thankful for the blessing that is this child growing in my womb!

Every time I start to feel "woe is me" I simply remember those who are unable to have children. Lately I've been focusing on Psalm 127:3-5 Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

I am anxious to meet this little person, to see what she looks like, to smell her and hear her little baby sounds! I'm excited to see my older children respond to her and love on her. I'm excited to have my body back!

Sleep has really become a dreadful time. My SPD is flaring up and it's incredibly hard to get comfortable lying down. I just pray for the continued strength and endurance to finish this pregnancy!

Hopefully soon we will get to meet this little lady in person! Until then, I praise God for a healthy pregnancy and will trust in Him for the perfect timing of her birth!

37 weeks! The belly button has popped out - I'd say that means she's done! Don't mind the wood chips - I had just been sat on by a certain 19 month old, Shaelyn after she fell in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment