Friday, September 21, 2012

Praising Him through it all!

It says in God's Word that we're to praise Him without ceasing. In other words, no matter what is happening in our lives, good, bad, ugly, etc. we are to praise Him. He is perfect, never-changing, always gracious. He is worthy of our praise, whether we feel like it or not.

Today I'm not feeling much like praising Him. My back is hurting really badly and making it almost impossible to walk. I literally cannot sit down or I have a hard time getting up and walking again. I have three small children who rely on me for pretty much everything still and being in pain or laying down all day is NOT an option. I just keep praying that either this Baby will be born or God will heal me of these physical discomforts. I am so frustrated that neither is being granted.

Instead of getting angry, ok…after getting angry at God, I dug into His word to find some verses I could pray specifically from His Word! Here's what I found and I'm clinging to them!


James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

I'm trusting God for my complete healing and until it's manifestation I will praise Him regardless of how I feel! I will praise Him for who He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment