Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Reality is....

My 3 year old is not potty trained yet, my Dog hasn't been trained to do anything but potty outside, my kids have poor attitudes often and I'm exhausted trying to keep up with everything it entails to be a SAHM. The reality is life is not as perfect as it looks in blog-land. The reality is life is messy, stressful and overwhelming. The reality is only God can provide me with all I need to be the Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and Friend that I desire to be!

It says in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

It's in my times of exhaustion and overwhelming stress that God is most powerful in my life! God didn't say my life would be easy. In reality, God said it's when my life is hard that he's most powerful! His grace is sufficient and He is powerful to save!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment