Friday, September 14, 2012

My Sustainer!

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

I think everyone can relate to that exhaustion that sets in when you try to do it all on your own. It's easy to become weary when relying upon only ourselves. We weren't created to do it all on our own. The Lord calls us to lean on Him and He will renew us! It's a daily requirement that we must look to God for our strength or we will not last.

God promises to sustain us throughout all the days of our lives! "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you". Isaiah 46:4


So how do we obtain this sustaining strength? We ask for it! "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened". Matthew 7:7-8

Feeling run-down, overwhelmed, exhausted, weary? Ask God for his sustaining strength to renew your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual self and He WILL provide!!!







Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment