Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glutton for Punishment!

Today my Mother and I took my three kids and my HUGE pregnant self to a Gopher's Football game! We were blessed with tickets to a nice suite and hoped we would be able to watch some of the game. Obviously we know my kids are FULL of energy and probably wouldn't sit still for very long. However, there was food provided (so we didn't feed them breakfast beforehand, hoping they would be hungry enough to sit and eat), we hoped the live band would catch their attention and we brought a laptop with movies for them to watch. Unfortunately the fact that they're 3, 2 and 1 took over and they would NOT sit still. Two of the three of them banged into the counters, more than once. Shaelyn dumped over someone's beer.
Cobi tried to water a plant, that turned out to be fake, and made a huge mess. Micah was just being Micah and getting into EVERYTHING!

We made it to just past half time and then gave in. The half time entertainment was my favorite part because they honored the members of each branch of the military! I love how creative our band is when it comes to their half time shows!

I guess we are glutton for punishment but it was a fun outing that the kids enjoyed!

Funny thing is that their favorite memory from the day is the tattoo's they were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment