Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!

I cannot believe that tomorrow morning we will begin the induction process to bring this miracle child into our arms! I'm so anxious to meet her and hold her, to smell her and snuggle her, to nurse her and share her with our older children. I have butterflies!

I'm anxious about the pain of labor, especially one induced with pitocin. I'm anxious about the increased chance of a c-section with the use of pitocin. I'm not looking forward to the recovery weeks after delivery either.

Thankfully, all of the anxieties are greatly overshadowed by the fact that I will soon be holding my last little lady in my arms! I'll get to see who she looks like, what her personality is, and finally tell her face-to-face how much I love her and how we longed for her to join and complete our family! I'm so excited for her to join us and make this family whole!

I can't wait for my older children to meet her! I wonder how they'll react to her. How they'll react to Mommy being gone for two days. How they'll react to little lady's noises, movements, sounds, and the fact that she'll be taking more of my attention. I can't wait for them to hold her and kiss her!!! I am excited to see how Shaelyn responds to the Baby she's always talking to and kissing in my womb!


I'm trusting the Lord for protection and health for this little lady and myself. I'm praying for an easy transition for my children and my Husband and myself. I'm believing this time will bring us closer together as a family and renew our zeal for the family the Lord has so graciously blessed us with! I honestly can't wait!!! Sleeping tonight is going to be a chore!

*I will post pictures and stat's as soon as possible! Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment