Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ridiculously overwhelmed

Potty training, diaper changes, Sippy cup refills, boo-boo kisses, breastfeeding, meal prep, laundry, dishes, toys, tears....I'm overwhelmed! I'm utterly terrified of having to run this household by myself when my Husband returns to work. My oldest had a potty training accident today and I broke out in sobs of frustration and fear. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage it all, especially alone!


I was crying to my Mom who reminded me I don't have to be SuperMom. I cried to my Husband who told me it's just a season - a hard season but it too shall pass. I cried out to my Heavenly Father who assured me He will be with me every step of the way. I'm not doing this on my own and I shouldn't try.


While I'm still not sure how everything will get done, or even if it will all get done, I have peace that passes ALL UNDERSTANDING! My Father told me He would never leave me nor forsake me! So when I feel the tears welling up and the fear or anxiety rising I will cry out to the One who can calm my storms, or at least my Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment