Saturday, August 25, 2012

Boys Room Design

Now that the Girls Room is done and the Laundry Room is done and the Kitchen is done I feel like I should give the Boys room a little TLC. They're destructive, rough and tumble boys-boys…so I'm a little leery to put anything too "nice" into their room just yet.
Right now they have NOTHING on their walls and the only things not locked in their closet is their beds and a tub of stuffed animals. We have their name letters that their Grammie gave them but they knocked those off the walls a few weeks ago. I guess the only thing I can really do is slap some paint on the walls and ask their Auntie to paint a mural or something.

Back when Jacobi was a BABY his Auntie Jamie painted a mural of fish and corals on the wall in his nursery! It was so cute!!
So far I'm thinking either Bible verses or a mural hand painted by their Auntie



OR stripes of blues, greens and browns. Their bed spreads are striped with the same colors so it would coordinate nicely. Or do I paint each wall a different color? Or accent with thin stripes of colors vs thick stripes? Or, or, or… I'm so lost! I have too many idea's floating around and not much time to get them done! I would love to have their room looking cuter before this Baby arrives which gives me about a month and a half…

Basically my only options are painting or wall-papering something on the walls. Nothing hanging on the walls, no shelves, no more toys, etc. HELP! I have no idea what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment