Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Laundry Room is FINISHED!

Ahhh! My Laundry room is complete! I'm so excited the process is finally done with! I LOVE the wall color and I love how the red pops from the Expedit. I think the white baskets really tone down the red and make it a nice accent.

We organized our extra cleaning supplies, LOVE Melaleuca, in the top rows.
The bottom baskets have extra supplies such as pumps for soaps, carpet cleaning solution, and extra beach towels. The middle row holds Paper Towels, Toilet Paper and a water filter. The top is our Miche Purse Collection! We simply took a file organizer and lined the purse covers in that! It works perfectly!

Over in the corner is a mini fridge/freezer that holds creamer, meds and ice cream for easy access downstairs. My Mom, who lives in the basement, created a coffee station for herself.

We've got our downstairs vacuum and carpet cleaner tucked in this corner, as well as the ironing board.

Over here is the deep freezer and a drying rack. The deep freezer is the perfect height for folding laundry, which is an added bonus!

We've got the garbage can tucked next to the dryer for easy lint removal. Here's the stand my Hubs built me! We simply spray painted it grey. It could look nicer but it gets the job done - with three littles running around…that's all you can ask for!

We had some extra pictures laying around that fill the wall space nicely. Free artwork is the best artwork!

I actually enjoy going down to do laundry now! I love everything about this room!!!

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER





*Side Note: we did have to turn the dryer door/handle around. Especially with this ever-expanding belly, it was such an annoyance to take a step back to get around the door. Now that it's turned and opens the other direction it's easy to transfer clothes straight from the washer to the dryer. It was a simple fix. Just keep that in mind if you have a stacked washer/dryer set that you decide to unstack.

Your turn - What's your Favorite room in your home?!? I would say the Laundry Room & Girls Room are tied! I love going into both of these rooms now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your idea to hold your Miche shells is fabulous! I also really like the idea of having all your purse items in the laundry room as opposed to the master bedroom which can easily end up cluttered

    ReplyDelete