Monday, September 10, 2012

36 weeks!

Today marks 36 weeks into this, our final, pregnancy! I'm thankful that the timing of her birth is not up to me! I'm feeling very physically DONE and am convinced pregnancy lasts about four weeks too long!! God knows what He's doing in creating this life so I'll trust in Him and wait patiently for this miracle to make her entrance!

This past weekend we were blessed with tickets to a Twin's Game! The boys, all three of them, had a great time! It was COLD, which I loved! We rode on the light rail to get to the stadium.
It was our second trip on the train and the kids did great again! It was standing room only on the way out to the stadium and Micah was truly in Heaven getting to stand, or rather fall, during the stops and starts!

Our seats were up rather high but it was still a great time!
The Boys ended up watching movies on our phones more than the actual game but they were really well behaved so it worked out great!


Tomorrow is the start of weekly OB visits which should help this final month go by a little more quickly! I've been having loads of prodromal labor, which is basically just lots of practice contractions - not braxton hicks but really painful contractions. I've had prodromal labor with every pregnancy so I know not to get too worked up about it but it is exciting to feel my body "doing" something. I'm praying this labor and delivery will be smooth and we'll both be healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment