Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Verses to Brighten your day!

We all have down days where we need encouragement! Here are just 10 Verses you can meditate on to help brighten your day and spur you on!

1) 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2) Lamentations 3:24-25
I say to myself, "The Lord is my potion; therefore I will wait for Him". The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him.

3) Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand".

4) Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

5) Psalm 9:9
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

6) Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

7) Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you, He will never let the righteous fall.

8) Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light".

9) John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"!

10) 1 John 5:14
This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.



No comments:

Post a Comment