Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yep, I'm emotional

Today brought quite a few emotions and they were not all pleasant. I'm extremely emotional, as I have been during each postpartum period. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm exhausted, I'm elated, I'm EMOTIONAL! I think I've cried 3 or 4 times today and my poor Husband has been left to pick up the pieces. Everything sets me off. I'm frustrated that I can't clean my house like I want. I'm frustrated that my Kids are all wanting my attention and I can't figure out how to divide it out fairly. I'm sore from just having had a Baby. I'm tired from end of pregnancy and now breastfeeding. I'm anxious about keeping everybody healthy and happy. I'm just overwhelmed.

I know this is all part of being postpartum but it's still hard. My Husband has been so wonderful to me. He's taking care of our "older kids" so I can rest. He's taking care of the meals and housework. He's also playing psychiatrist and nurse for me. He's such a blessing to our family! I'm really so very thankful for him!



Thank you Lord for my Husband. And Thank you Husband for being such a Godly Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment