Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dance Baby!

Shaelyn LOVES to dance! I'm talking a cell phone rings and she's swaying to the music. She does this little duck type move where she alternates lifting her arms. She spins and bounces, jumps and claps! It's the cutest thing I've seen! Her older Brother, Micah, also enjoys dancing but not even to the extent she does. Today while listening to Pandora, which I LOVE for the radio station designed just for us, Shaelyn again started dancing around. She's so happy and carefree when she's moving to the beats! She loves singing along to the words and really getting into the praise! I wish I could be more like her.

It seems like no matter what is going on in her little life she's content as long as there's music. I need to find that in my life. I need to remember not to take life so seriously! To dance to the music and just be content with how life is right now, today, not looking forward with so much worry!
Life is good! I'm healthy! My family is healthy! We've got a roof over our heads, food in our fridge, cars to drive us wherever we wish and gas to fill those cars! There's so much more to be thankful for than I can even begin to list! I need to remember to enjoy every moment I've been given!

After all it says in Psalm 150:4 to Praise Him with music and dancing! So crank up those tunes and just Dance Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment