Sunday, August 12, 2012

32 Week Update

Shaelyn LOVES giving her baby kisses!

We're in our 32nd week of pregnancy now! Feeling HUGE already, which is no good considering we have roughly 8 weeks left to grow! I HATE sleeping on my side - I've always been a back or stomach sleeper and really have a hard time getting comfortable on my left side. Baby Girl is always kicking and moving around when I lay down which adds to the difficulty falling asleep. Heartburn is still kicking my butt. However, my weight gain has slowed down, thank GOD!

I'm getting more and more anxious about the hospital delivery. Our last birth was perfect in the fact that we didn't have to fight anybody about our labor, delivery or postpartum wishes. I'm not looking forward to having to strong-arm any nurses or doctors who try to do something we don't want. I'm just praying everyone involved in our care is understanding and that we can discharge ASAP! This is why we're not having another home birth.

Onto the name…I know you've all been waiting on baited breath. Oh wait, that was just me! Well, we've decided on (Drum Roll Please):
Adalee Jayne! I really love the name and we were able to get both of our sister's middle names worked into her name! I hope Adalee likes her name! Now I need to get started on making her name art to hang up in their room!

I go back for another check up in 2 weeks - although Jury Duty is making us schedule the appointment sooner than that. I know the check up's are important for catching anything we might not be aware of outside of what a clinic and nurses/doctors can provide…I just miss the Midwife coming to me at home!

So, all in all, everything looks great so far! Adalee has a name! I'm anxious to meet this little Lady but thankful we're still chugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment