Saturday, August 11, 2012

"Bug in my ear"!

A few days back we were out playing in the backyard when Micah came up to me complaining, "there's a bug in my ear". I looked and tried to dig anything out with my nail but couldn't see anything. I told him we'd see if it came out in the bath tub. He's said he's got things in his ear before so I thought maybe it was just water or something. Well, we came in and they had their bath. He kept pulling and digging at his ear and still saying there was a bug in there.

At this point I FINALLY believe he's really got something in his ear. We have huge asian beetles here (not the lady bug's but the other asian beetles)
and I figured maybe one of those had gotten into his ear. I was convinced we would be making a trip to Urgent Care to have it removed.

However, we LOVE colloidal silver here for anything ear related so I grabbed that first. I was making dinner so my Mom held Micah and my Sister put the two drops into his ear while I was in the kitchen. Then I hear the squeal and, "he DID have a bug in his ear, an ant just crawled out"!

YUCK!!! My poor two year old had an ant crawling around in his ear for half an hour! I felt awful!!! He was just releived to have his ears back to himself again! Sorry Micah! I promise if you ever complain of a bug in your ear again, I will pull out the colloidal silver IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you for having grace with your Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment